Saturday, January 24, 2009

...Deficients From The Last Post

Dear Reader,

Unfortunately, I have to write again. And I am not a writer neither am I a speaker. As a matter of fact I’m a thinker. And thinkers are usually dunces. I read my last post and saw that it was not much of a read and was left incomplete in a lot of places.

I left a lot unsaid about Sugar. Sugar and I had quite a fall out owing to her very varying and unstable moods. She told X that I was weird beyond her taking and she would like me not talking to her for a few days. I obeyed what she commanded and fell to the wings for a while. A few days later she was talking to Julian who is another one of my close ‘friends’. I shall write more about him later in the post. She told him that I was being ‘weird’ more than usual and ignoring her. Julian called me to where they were and the stand off resulted in hostility from her side and she crying. This was quite disappointing really. But due to reasons unexplainable we are back together without any idiocy. Another thing about Sugar worth mentioning is that she made me meet the greatest mistake I made last year. Quila, that is. Julian told me that Quila had told Sugar that I shouldn’t be trusted anymore because I shared things with Violet and Beatrice. She also very slyly commented that the only reason I got close to Sugar was because I used to like her. This, FYI, is utter nonsense. This is like a soggy carrot being eaten by an ardent carnivore. Which in my unfortunate case the carnivore did eat and stopped talking/roaring to me. I had known the carnivore longer than I had known the hand which fed her the disgusting carrot. 

Then there are Kara and Bella who I left out owing to the limited space I have in my memory electrodes. They are being written about together because I see them as an inseparable pair. At least for now. They give me advice which is even worth listening only when they are together and they are also dating two idiots. They’ve become almost as idiotic because of the time (over a year) they’ve spent with them. Kara is obsessed with Smallville and HGTTG (I introduced her to them) like I am so we spend most of our time conversing about those two topics. She gets to know the classified information before Bella and shows her excitement in the most peculiar way. Bella on the other hand is hyper though she isn’t able to show it like the other blockhead hypers. She gives advice and grumbles about my doings making a face like a helpless rabbit about to be eaten by another rabbit would make. Impossible? That’s what I’m trying to say.

Julian is my favorite acquaintance as of now. He lives a few miles away from where I do and helps me to be a teenager. I mean doing things which teenagers do. I have no idea how I deduced this but he’s like X for me. Even though Julian is knowingly reckless and does not fear the results of his idiosyncrasies. X on the other hand doesn’t mean to be reckless but is framed to be that never the less. Though the last time I was to blame for his trouble. Digest this as well as you can because this is a very rare happening. I am about to tell you that I love Julian and X. I love Julian and X!

Sorry, for writing again. Since you are reading this paragraph you obviously have read the rest of this dull description. My sincere apologies for making you go through this torture.

With all due respect,
Esh Dec In

No comments: